Quality Assurance System
Although Benchmark Technologies is not yet certified for ISO 9001:2015, we have a quality policy that is strictly adhered to by all personnel involved in our works and projects.
Relevant, attainable and current Objectives for the Quality System shall be communicated to workers and progress against them measured and reported.
Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviors:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule.
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management.
- Develop workers’ competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment.
- Identifying, analyzing and evaluating our processes, procedures and risks, in order to detect any deviations or non-conformities and, if discovered, apply the necessary correction and corrective and preventive actions to reduce their appearance and impact in order that it does not occur elsewhere.
- Identifying and providing training needs making sure that our workers are skilled to support our expected growth, adapting to new technologies and ensure quality remains at a high standard when providing services to our clients. Management shall review the Quality Policy at each management review meeting to determine the policy’s continuing suitability for Benchmark Technologies’
- Satisfaction of customers, both external and internal, shall be the primary focus of the quality system
- Systems and controls shall be designed to ensure complete understanding of customer requirements and consistently accurate and effective product provision
- Workers shall be encouraged and empowered to participate in quality improvement activities through teamwork and consultation
- All workers shall have individual responsibility for understanding and applying this Quality Policy in the performance of their tasks
- Company management is fully committed to the Quality Policy through provision of resources, active participation in quality improvement activities and leadership by example
Although Benchmark Technologies are not yet certified with ISO OH&S 45001:2018, We are committed to providing and maintaining a healthy and safe working environment for our workers, customers and the general public. and Prior to commencement of work at site, a tool box talk on risk assessment and control is carried out.
We, as a company, have made detailed arrangements for the implementation of our Health & Safety Policy as outlined:
- To comply with all of Uganda’s applicable legal requirements and other requirements and our current policy for activities within our line of Business
- To set and maintain high standards of construction and installation safety with an annual review of Benchmark Technologies’ Health and Safety Policy
- To identify hazards, assess risks and implement control procedures
- To ensure that workers, customers and visitors are adequately informed of risks, and where appropriate, receive instruction, training and supervision
- To implement this policy by following safe work practices and allocating adequate resources, guidance notes and training needs making sure that our workers are skilled to support our expected growth
- Safeguard the environment, neighbours and public from the effects of Benchmark Technologies’ activities
- Monitor and measure the OH&S controls in place and to review its effectiveness based on performance
- To ensure that all workers are issued with the necessary safety resources and equipment to enable them perform their jobs
- To develop and maintain precise and up-to-date communication systems (internal and external) regarding Health and Safety with the workers through their representatives and to all other interested parties
- Consultation and participation of workers plus them having representatives in order to involve them in relevant aspects related to the management system
- To fulfill our commitment through total involvement of all at Benchmark Technologies and to continually improve our Health and Safety system.